Thursday, May 28, 2009

Privileged


So many thoughts come to mind when you say the word privileged. So many different things can be taken the wrong way... I'm not talking about the privilege of being born in to money or being genetically gifted... well maybe I am...

Rob and I have suffered so many fertility problems over the past three years... All resulting in the death of an infant son and three miscarriages.

I noticed myself becoming bitter the other day. I mean truly bitter in every sense of the word when the fourth person in my life said something to the effect of "Oh and we weren't even trying to get pregnant"

It stung me to my core...

Its hard enough to be thinking about it every day, every moment of everyday really, and to be blindsided with the face that you don't really hurts. Not that I am upset by people that can because I cant, but I am.

Its not logical and its purely emotional and its an obsession that I don't think will be quenched until we have a baby in our home...

I guess I just wanted to touch on that note of privilege...

No comments:

Post a Comment