Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Safe Word Is Banana...

For those of you that don't know, I love sex. If I could have it twice a day before meals I would. However; Rob and I have jobs and friends and family members, dogs that have to be fed. You get the picture.

I was thinking the other day that movies and T.V. and even talking to friends makes it all seem so easy and romantic and sometimes funny, comical even depending on the situation.

Last time I talked about the need I have for perfect romantic moments. Sex is one of them all the time every time. I don't believe that just because you have kids or a busy life that you can get away with a quickie every now and then and call it intimacy. For those of you that have that as a sex life I am so sorry... Come with me ... we will go some where you can learn to fix it...

Oh wait. I am one of those women...

I don't know how we got here but we never had that whole honey moon thing it was just sex and that's it, not making love and not fucking it was just good ole christian baby making sex.

And any attempt that I had/have tried to make it better is thwarted by ruined plans or laughter. I have to give it to my husband though he has a good sense of humor for all of the crazy things I have thrown at him and some yet to be thrown but if memory serves correctly they will be knocked out of the park like everything else.

How did we get so consumed with sex in the first place? Is it just a depravity of human nature that we have become obsessed with it? Like when I scratch Delilah or Rupert's butt and the leg shake starts? Or are we just a bunch of creative SOB's and I am the one idiot that is thinking about it too much? Probably the second one.

Though I was watching family guy tonight and Peter and Lois were talking about their kids while strapping on leather duds and a ball gag dolling out a safe word like it was an average night for them. I was so envious! Of CARTOON CHARACTERS!

Maybe this is just my life and the only time I will yell banana is if I want one for breakfast... Oh hell I don't even eat breakfast....

No comments:

Post a Comment