Friday, March 19, 2010

NT Scan and U/S


So right at our 12 week 1 day mark we went for our NT scan, NT stands for Nuchal Translucency, this is the measurement of fluid in the babys neck and spine. They would like for you to be under 3mm and we were at 1.3 so not even close to the area of risk which made me feel all the more relaxed.
So far I have a strong feeling that its a girl. This pregnancy is completely different than with Gianni. The whole time we were in the office and I saw her bouncing around and waving and kicking it was one of the best moments in my life. So many U/S Rob and I have had where there was nothing or my betas didnt double or were just stagnant and this little baby seems to be perfect so far...

She danced for us and I have been really fond of the name Evangelina, shes Evangelina Ballerina!

I finally broke down and broke out the maternity pants. I went shopping with my Mom and my Aunt the other day and I was so uncomfortable I ended up buying a shirt and rolling my pants down!


We are now heading into the second trimester and in four weeks we will be able to find out if its a girl for sure or a boy (SURPRISE FOR ME!)


This is just a quick update to let you all know that our testing came back and everything is going well!

1 comment: